Monday, June 19, 2017

Ink Paintings and Accidental Painting

This is a link to my most recent newsletter.  If you would like to receive it in your inbox, you can subscribe at the bottom of the newsletter.

I am still working on commissions. This is my latest one for a client in Anchorage, AK.  I had been working with black, silver, white and grays for over three months.  I had a request to add red to the color palette and paint one similar to The Mystery of Locus.   



48'x36"x2.25"
Alcohol and acrylic inks, resin
Ampersand Cradled Claybord™


The Mystery of Locus
40"x30"x2.25"


Here are some close-up photos of some of the elements in the above paintings.





Stay tuned for photos of the largest ink and resin painting that I have painted.  

The newsletter link above has more info about my process.  Read it for details if interested in process.  

Thank you for your support!


1 comment:

  1. Impressive! I really like this blog.
    Thanks for sharing this information…
    Photo coasters

    ReplyDelete